SUE-PER SHIFTER SALE USE "MINERVA15" AT CHECKOUT
These First-of-their-Kind Color Shifting Metallic Waxes Shift to MULTIPLE COLORS depending on the angle of the light.
DIRECTIONS for Tanglewood Sueper Shifter Metallic Waxes:
1. Apply using your fingers or a brush. Gloves are recommended.
2. Use a very spare amount and spread evenly to avoid streaks
3. If a more intense color is desired additional coats may be added after the first layer has dried. (10-15 minutes)
4. Multiple colors may be blended together
5. Wax may be removed with clear wax if needed before was has cured.
6. Once wax has cured (best to wait overnight) use a soft clean cloth or brush to buff it to a metallic sheen. This hardens and seals the wax.
Although Shifter Jewels are Self-Sealing, you can always add our Miss Lillian’s Luster Topcoat’s for extra protection.
Check out our NEW MINI SAMPLER SETS! , NEW SUE-PER DUPER SHIFTERS & NEW CHROME SHIFTERS