Created by the most sassy connoisseur of chartreuse herself, Tanglewood Sue! Sue’s love for this captivating and fiercely debated color, straddling the realms of yellow and green, is unparalleled. Picture this: chartreuse flooring adorning Sue’s very first upcycling shop on Tanglewood Drive, setting the tone for all her future ventures. But here’s the twist—chartreuse defies being labeled as plain yellow or green. Sue, ever the chartreuse enthusiast, proclaims the ultimate truth—it’s Tanglewood, baby! Prepare to be dazzled by the sheer sass and beauty of this one-of-a-kind hue.
Introducing "SUE's HUES": Tanglewood Sue's Signature Porcelain Clay Paint by Miss Lillians.
Experience the beauty of SUE's HUES Porcelain Paint, a revolutionary line of clay paint created in collaboration with Miss Lillian's Paints. Designed specifically for artists, SUE's HUES Porcelain Paint offers a unique selection of signature colors personally curated by Tanglewood Sue herself.
Key Features of SUE's HUES Porcelain Paint by Miss Lillians:
- Intensely pigmented jewel toned colors for vibrant results.
- Seamless color mixing without any loss of vibrancy or muddiness.
- Fast-drying layers that facilitate blending while preserving underlying layers.
- Water-reconstitutable formula for advanced blending techniques.
- No need for priming or sanding—simply prep your surface with your preferred deglosser or cleaner. Watch our comprehensive tutorial here: [https://youtu.be/xv8M0k52ONg]
Directions for Use:
- Prepare your surface for painting.
- Dispense a small amount of paint and apply using brush tips.
- Layer multiple coats using the same or different colors.
- Utilize a mister to blend or reactivate the paint as desired.
- Once you achieve your desired look, seal the finished piece with wax or a sealant.
Discover the endless creative possibilities with SUE's HUES Porcelain Paint by Miss Lillians and elevate your artistry to new heights. Get started today and bring your visions to life with our exceptional chalk style paint.
*The color depicted in this image reflects the dried and sealed paint color, NOT the color of the paint in the jar. Clay paints all change color when sealed and we want you to choose exactly the color you are looking for. We hope this helps.