Do you know who create's the most AH-mazing wax on this planet?
Miss Lillians No Wax Chock Paint, that's who! I know right!?!?
Ironic as it may be, this wax is da bomb!
I first tried this wax when I was experimenting with my Tanglewood Sue-per Shifters. I called Miss Lillians and said "We have got to sell this!" and lucky for you she said OK.
Here are things to note about this wax
- It can be used to thin all other Miss Lillians Waxes (including all Sue-Per Shifters)
- It gives the clearest and hardest wax finish of any furniture waxes Ive ever tried
- It can be applied with a rag or a brush
- You only need a very thin coat
- Buffing will harden the wax and give it a luminous shine
Directions for Use:
- Apply sparingly with a brush, a cloth or a buffing pad
- Allow wax to dry to the touch
- Buff with a clean dry cloth, buffing brush or buffing pad to harden the wax and create the perfect luster.