My favorite clear topcoat for all my furniture painting products is DIY clear wax. It seals easily and beautifully and allows easy application of additional waxes and pigments.
4 oz .
How to use your diy white wax by debi's design diary diy paint
- Allow diy paint to dry completely before applying wax. (15 minutes to a few hours.)
- Use wax brush or lint free cloth to evenly apply a thin layer of wax. (surface may appear uneven or translucent)
- Allow to dry overnight. (surface will even out)
- After wax has dried, buff to a beautiful hard sheen with a soft cloth.
- Finished surfaces should be kept free of moisture and extreme use for a week or more, to fully cure or harden.
Do not freeze!
5 ingredients + love
Fast drying low voc furniture wax.
Ingredients: love, beeswax, carnauba wax, candelila wax, ceresin wax, isophar