Debi's Design Diary DIY Big Top - Top coat comes in one size. *16 OZ PINT. This size DIY Big Top covers 120-150 sq ft. Usually more than enough...View full details
Debi's DIY Paint
Tanglewood Sue is a HUGE fan of Debi's Design Diary DIY Paint and you will be too!
Unlike any other chalk paint, DIY paint is completely water soluble until the final topcoat is applied. This means you can blend colors even after your paint has dried! The colors and the pigments are just gorgeous and the possibilities are endless. All orders from our website include a link to a FREE video tutorial to get you started on your painting journey.
This beauty features new DIY Colors Cherry Picked, Water Lily, Blue Iris, and Tarnished Pearl.
8 OZ SAMPLE JAR. Perfect for a small project like a chair or small side table.
16 OZ PINT. Usually more than enough to complete a good size piece of furniture.
32 OZ QUART. Covers approximately 150 square feet will cover several pieces of furniture.
1. Clean & Dry object to be painted.
2. Remove lid & stir thoroughly. (Sometimes you don't even need to stir our paint! It's that good)
3. Apply one coat & allow to dry. (15 min to a few hours to dry, depending on climate)
4. Apply second coat, if needed.
5. Allow second coat to dry.
6. Seal surface with DIY PAINT FINISHING PRODUCT.
DO NOT FREEZE!
ONLY 9 INGREDIENTS + LOVE
INGREDIENTS: Love, water, clay, porcelain clay, chalk, alcohol, ester (as a binder), cellulose, pigments, preservative.
Paint your DREAMS!
You recently viewedClear recently viewed