I can’t believe that 2015 is coming to an end. 2015 has been such a terrific year to Tanglewood Works that I’d be lying if I didn’t say that it was a little bittersweet to be welcoming 2016.
I cannot begin to express our thanks to our fans, far and wide, for your support, as well as the talents of so many local artisans. Tanglewood Works would not have accomplished what it has without you, and we most certainly wouldn’t be able to continue to do what we do without you! From the demand for upcycled furniture and artistic instruction to expanding our retail space and adding a communal Maker Space, thank you for supporting our local business! It truly means a lot.
In thanks for all of your support, we’ve got quite a bit planned for 2016! Here’s a sneak peak of 5 things that you can expect from us in 2016:
- More DIY classes (Check out our current set and sign up here!)
- Sharing our adventures in dumpster diving and upcylcing! (Missed our blog on Sue & Christie’s big adventure to Brimfield Flea Market? Read it here.)
- 10 Questions with more of TWW’s amazing artists! (Have you met Sadie and Deylan?)
- A blog series on my home renovation! (Stay tuned to my blog to learn all about it!)
- More amazing furniture and home goods made from salvaged materials! (Stay up-to-date on what’s in the shop by stopping by our website or following us on Facebook!)