Are you interested in having our paint gurus take your old furniture from Drab to Fab? Trash to Treasure? Awful to Awesome? Ok, I’ll stop now. You get the point. I just want to take you on our latest renovation journey so you can see what we can do for you, how it works and what it costs.
Step 1. Send us an image of your piece. It doesn’t have to be award winning. Just let us know whatcha got.
Here is what our client had to work with. Lovely Buffet but dated and dark for his hip and happening flat.
Step 2. Send us some inspiration. Look on Pinterest to start. There is always great inspiration there. Search on your color or style. You can even just do a google image search. You could even take a picture of something in a magazine. You dream it-We’ll paint it!
This is the inspiration photo we were given. Oh that blue!
3. Now lets talk pickup. Can you bring it in to us? Thats FREE. No truck-No worries! We can come get it for you. Our rate is 30.00 per hour so the pickup for this was 60.00 since it was in downtown DC.
4. Lets give you a few choices. We know you said blue but blue has so many variations and we want to make sure we get just the right color and the right finish. You can pick a color from our ready made paint selection OR you can get a custom color made. This client wanted a custom boho blue with a dark glaze so we gave him 3 chalk style paint options with different wax finishes.
4. Our client chose a royal blue with a dark glaze. Yumm!
5. Now that we have your style, your color, and your finish we will give you an estimate. Our rate is 45.00 per hour and we guesstimated a 10 hour job. We also charge for the paint and finishes. This was 35.00 for the paint and 10.00 for the waxes. Although the job would be 10 hours paint needs time to cure so this is a multistep process. Based on our current job load and cure time we estimated we could finish in a week.
6. Once the client approved the estimate we got to work! Sometimes we get excited and ask if you want extras like stencils or additional glazes. You can always decline but we want to make sure to make your piece a one-of-a-kind masterpiece! Here we thought a gold textured stencil might be crazy cool but it was not our clients taste. No worries.
7. Once we finish your piece we’ll send you a pretty picture to make sure we have met your expectations.
8. Now you can come pick up your finished piece or we can wrap her up safely and bring her right home. This client preferred delivery so the price was the same 60.00 for a 2 hour delivery slot. This is based on the client being able to help carry in the piece. If we need more people for delivery prices do increase. (We might ask to take a pic of how she looks in your home 🙂
So lets Break it down:
Delivery Pickup and dropoff: 120.00
Time (clean, sand, prep, paint, wax or glaze) 10 hours: 450.00
Total price for custom work picked up and dropped off: 615.00
email us at email@example.com and we’ll get started on yours today!